surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Elle 'crazy' at two-year sex drought

I read this yesterday.... and I was saddened....

Elle MacPherson hasn't had sex for two years.

The Australian supermodel and lingerie designer says she doesn't have much luck with men.

She told Esquire: "It's crazy but, apart from a brief romantic intermission last summer, I have been single and celibate for two years. How boring is that?"

The 43-year-old beauty claims men are intimidated by her looks.

She said: "I just don't get men hitting on me, but I'm a hopeless flirt. I'll go up to a guy and say, 'I think you are so beautiful'. But it doesn't work."

********

Dear Elle,

Please hit on me, I won’t say no.

Love SurferCam

5 Comments:

Blogger Doll Face said...

I find this tooooo hard to believe

4:16 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

I think so too.

9:39 am  
Blogger Scorpy said...

Surfer, when you have finshed with her pls give her my number :)

8:05 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Will do mate!
Happy to share.

9:28 am  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

I'm currently experiencing a drought of epic proportions. Its not that I cant get it.... girls can get it... but I just dont want it.

I do however, continue to rub a few out a week.

Weird eh?

1:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home