surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Monday, February 12, 2007

I f*&king hate Mondays

I f*&king hate Mondays.
And especially today.
Why?
- Because it's Monday.
- It's not the weekend.
- I put my back out at 2am this morning.
- My back is fucking killing me.
- Plus have a massive headache.
- And the Aussies fucked up big time last night in the cricket.
- And if I cared about tennis, we lost in the Davis Cup too.

In other words, don't come near me today.
I should be wearing a shirt that says "APPROACH WITH CAUTION".

3 Comments:

Blogger killerrabbit said...

*backing away slowly*

Sounds like a corker of a day. Sorry about the cricket loss. Australia shouldn't win all the time imho as it makes things very dull.

2:13 pm  
Blogger Mex said...

mondays are always like this.

i should just do a 4 day week and make up the lost day over the rest of the week rather than coming in here every monday and doing sweet FA.

4:00 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

K-Rab - I'm all for a close and exciting competition, whatever the sport. I just think it was a shame that Australia collapsed when they needed to do well...

Mex - I agree. I've even thought about saying to my boss that I only want to work 4 days and so cut my pay accordingly.
I'd also like find the person that came up with the idea of a 5-day working week!

4:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home