surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Major Upgrade... or downgrade...

The following cool kids who sit up the back of the bus, have been added as links on my site.

(You can thank me later or just post cartons of beer to me).

Please see left.


If I’ve left you out, please let me know and I’ll add you to the cool list.

If you are too cool and you don’t want to be here, let me know and I’ll discard you like a used condom.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Way cool, thanks alot, I like reading your blabbery too, LOL.
Speaking of buses...we are charging up the batteries to our M.A.N Bus so to bring her into our yard from the old place..hence the pics of our place I posted last night..one of them with a Bob Cat in the Backyard!!! Making room for it to get in.

http://idontdomornings.blogspot.com/2006/07/we-vamoose.html

12:12 pm  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Oh, well, since I just arrived on your blog for the first time ever to see this post, I think you should put me on your blogroll, because, like, yeah.

6:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... ok, just to say thanks for the link, Ms Smack has asked me to look after her blog while she is away in the UK. So please do pop by. Thanks for the link again (on her behalf) please don't link me as I do not want to be too closely associated with internet perverts like you.

6:40 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Caz - no worries.
Mal - check in from time to time mate.
Mutley - "internet pervert" - that's a bit harsh mate. Just because you lost the Ashes, no need to take it out on me.
I read your 'About me' profile, and I never thought I'd see the words 'Horlicks' and 'sex' in the same sentence - well done.

9:23 am  
Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks mate, I've added you to ours as well.

11:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home