surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Games of Life

Last night I was watching a show on ABC or SBS (can’t remember) and they had some young Israeli’s playing computer games, practising killing insurgents.
One of the young guys said that it is preparing him for when he is an adult and does it for real!
Unbelievable!
I found this very hard to fathom.
But then I thought about my childhood and I was happy when realised that I’ll be ready when those Invaders from Space turn up…

6 Comments:

Blogger Doll Face said...

One of my closest friends is in the Isreali army. The stories are unbelievable.

I think Frogger really helped me in life. Now i can cross the road without being hit ;-)

2:47 pm  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

That is just plain scarry for sure!!
Yep, atari and that game of ping pong tennis that we played with..black and white TV too..fun times.

4:52 pm  
Blogger Scorpy said...

I saw parts of that show and it was very disturbing!!!

6:23 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Nat - ah yes, Frogger has helped us all.
Caz & Scorpy - yes it was very disturbing.

9:25 am  
Blogger Julia said...

It's a completely different world from the one we have here. We can't ever understand it.

More boob talk, please!

12:38 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

That's what I like to hear JB - less current events, more filth!

11:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home