surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Real Estate agents - they just dont get it - Part II

As a follow up to my post last week on Real Estate Agents and how they just don't get it, I got this email yesterday. (If you don't know what I am talking about, read the previous post first and you will understand)

"Dear SurferCam,
It would be highly appreciated if you could forward me your full name so I can place you properly on my database for future reference.

Also could you please give me an indication of you are after in terms of real estate in order to provide you with the appropriate information?"

You gotta be kidding right!
(I cut/paste, so all spelling and grammar errors are his).

4 Comments:

Blogger Doll Face said...

OMG! Idiot!

I'm not going to comment on grammar and spelling. Too easy.

It's true what they say 'any monkey with a phone and car can be a real estate agent'

11:32 am  
Blogger killerrabbit said...

I've been meaning to ask - What is a duplex pair?

My grandma used to have an awesome house on the top of Burleigh Heads, Nobby's beach on one side and Burleigh on the other. Bliss.

1:54 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Nat - true!
KR - Duplex pair are 2 houses or townhouses joined together. Most people buy 1 side or the other, but I am looking to buy both.
You're Grandmas house would be worth a couple of mill now...

3:46 pm  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

LOL, what a joke, perhaps they should work as a checkout chick at Safeway too, that way they cane put a 1litre bottle of milk into one of their plakky bags with some, oh, I dunno, washing up detergant hey!!!!

4:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home