surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

4 THINGS ABOUT ME

A): Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Macca’s shit kicker (3 and a half shifts only)
2. Picking up golf balls on a driving range
3. Merchant Banker
4. Property Developer

B): Four movies I watch over and over:
1. Pulp Fiction
2. South Park The Movie
3. Star Wars
4. Empire Strikes Back

C): Four places I have lived:
1. Dallas, Texas, USA
2. London, UK
3. Sydney, AUSTRALIA
4. Gold Coast, AUSTRALIA

D): Four television shows I watch:
1. Simpsons
2. Little Britain
3. Spicks and Specs
4. Family Guy

E): Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Cancun, MEXICO
2. Breckenridge, Colorado, USA
3. Biarritz, FRANCE
4. Treasure Island, FIJI

F): Four web sites I visit daily:
1. Swellnet
2. Google
3. Sydney Morning Herald
4. SurferCam

G). Four of my favorites foods:
1. Fajitas
2. Steak
3. Pizza
4. Pasta

H): Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At the Playboy Mansion.
2. Surfing.
3. Driving a 911.
4. Absolutely anywhere but work or the dentist.

5 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Great list!

2:51 pm  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Damnation!!! I just did a list for you of mine, I can say to you that it got lost somewhere in the blogger system, damn!!!
I might do this as a post later on in the month, you will see that the shows u watch are almost the same as the ones I do.
My fav foods are all seafood though, excepting the Italian bruchetta that is.
Did you get any pics of your hollidays at all? I'd love to see Fiji.

5:36 pm  
Blogger Eileen Dover said...

Where in Siddeney did you live?

(Former cockroach, here.)

8:39 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Jules - I showed you mine, now let's see yours now.
Caz - Fiji was THE best place if you want to lie on a beach and do nothing! Can't wait to go back. Highly recommend Treasure Is.
ED - Eastern Suburbs mainly - Rose Bay, Double Bay and Vaucluse. I miss it.

10:50 am  
Blogger Doll Face said...

Must watch Pulp Fiction again, been way too long. I was over at Cibby's and he wrote about it too http://www.moviecritic.com.au/what-does-marcellus-wallace-look-like-in-typography/

6:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home