surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Street Diving

I won’t name names, but a fellow blogger had an ‘incident’ last week where she fell over in public and felt that she had embarrassed herself.

Fingers encouraged me to post about her, but no need to – I’ve done it many times before, to the point that when I lived in London, I was known to my fellow work mates at the World Champion Street Diver.

Incident No.1
Semi drunk, tripped and ‘dived’ and rolled down a flight of about 8 stairs. Concrete stairs too, out the front of Liverpool Street Station – one of the busiest in the City of London. At rush hour. Only several hundred people saw me. And laughed.

Incident No.2
Bit more drunk, tripped (over nothing) and ‘dived’ into the gutter out the front of the pub where the WHOLE office had their daily after work beers. When I came to a stop, I was at the feet of the Head of Investment Banking, who just laughed at me and kept on walking…

4 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

They all laughed because I betcha bottom dollar that they have done this before..more than 2 times I am betting.

1:34 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would never do such a thing, but a friend of mine will religiously climb a tree and fall out of it every. single. time. that she gets drunk

no this isnt "my friend" its really my friend, and not me

I dothings FAR stupider and retardeder (yes its a word) than sinply falling over

7:50 pm  
Blogger Eileen Dover said...

I tried to moonwalk when drunk.

Tripped and fell.

I was the drunk girl who fell.

So embarrassment.

8:48 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Caz - I'm not too sure, it was pretty spectacular!
Hun - retardeder is a word.
ED - nice, I haven't done that in weeks.

9:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home