surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

50 Things

Stolen from Scorpy, who stole it from Jenna, who probably stole it from someone else.

1. Height?
(170cm)

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
NO.

3. Do you own a gun?
Did have an Air Rifle. I refuse to have one in the house around my daughter.
“Guns don’t kill people – idiots with guns kill people”

4. Who would you let eat crackers in your bed?
Any female model

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
No, because I am going there to get fixed.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Great at sporting events, but must have hot chilli sauce, tomato sauce and cheese.

7. What’s your favourite Christmas song?
All of them, but only when sung by Bing Crosby.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
COFFEEEEE!!!!! and lots of it

9. Is your bathroom clean?
On Wednesdays… after the cleaner has been.

10. Can you do push ups?
Yep, easy

11. What’s your favourite piece of jewellery?
My Fossil watch and my silver ring - I don't wear anything else

12. Do you like painkillers?
Yep. I eat them like Smarties.

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
It used to be a lot of things. No its just alcohol

14. Do you have A.D.D.?
No

15. What’s your name?
Cam

16. Middle Name?
Same as my Dad’s

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
I need some painkillers.

I want to go home.
I wish people would stop calling me with work-related problems
.

18. Name the last 3 things you bought:
Ingredients for Pico de Gallo

Bottle of Semillon
Pizza

19. Who are your favourite visual artists?
Picasso and Robert Dickerson

20. You're stuck on a deserted island with two other people, who would you want to be stranded with?
Two female nymphomaniac bisexual swimsuit models who know how to turn coconut milk into alcohol.

21. You've won a major award and have thanked your family, who else would you thank?
Alcohol

22. Current worry?
Bills / money.

23. Current hate?
Old People and Work!!!!

24. Favourite place to be?
Surfing.

25. How did you bring in the New year?
Drinking and then sleeping.

26. Where would you like to go?
Snow Skiing in Colorado or Mexico… again.

27. Do you own slippers?
No.

28. What shirt are you wearing?
Blue business shirt, blue linen pants

29. Do you burn or tan?
Both

30. Favourite colour(s)?
Blue.

31. Would you be a pirate?
No

32. Are you gay?
No

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
None, I think in the shower and sing in the car

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Boogie Man

35. What’s in your pockets right now?
Chap Stick.

36. Where are you?
Work, as always it seems

37. Best bed sheets as a child?
Red Wacky
Races sheets

38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Stacking my bike as a kid – repeatedly…

39. You're on a trip around the world and have to select five landmarks to visit, what would you pick?
Le Tower Eiffel, the Parthenon, the Colosseum, the Hollywood Sign and Times Square.
Not because I really want to see these landmarks, rather I just want to visit these countries, some of them again.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
2, but working on No.3

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Elliott

42. Who is your quietest friend?
Ant.

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Probably

44. Do u wish on shooting stars?
No.

45. What is your favourite book?
“Day After Tomorrow” by Alan Folsom. If you like thrillers, it is bloody good!

46. What is your favourite candy?
Chocolate

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
I don’t want to get married.
But if I had to pick, "End of the World as we know it" by REM - only because of the lyrics.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
“All I want is You” by U2

or "If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands"

49. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Sleeping

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
When will this hangover go away

4 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

You said you would never get a hangover again!! LOL, LMAO, caught!!

I like that song for my funeral too, and also In My Life, Bette Midler. Very nice.

11:31 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

that was actually a good one. u had me comparing your answers to mine. i laughed. alot.

11:48 am  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

LOL brilliant. Loved the 'stuck on an island 'answer.

12:51 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Caz - Never say never again!
Hun - you should do one too.
Smacky - Yeah, I wish it would happen!

11:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home