surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Monday, April 23, 2007

If I were on Big Brother:

- I’d want to be voted out second (only losers get voted out first!) – so that no one would know me afterwards and I wouldn’t be classed as a C-grade celebrity for the rest of my life.
- I wouldn’t shower nude – no one needs to see that!
- I’d get drunk every night I was in the house.
- Once out of the house, I’d bitch about everyone still inside, even making up things about them.
- When I was evicted, I’d try and pash Gretel.

Disclaimer : SurferCam does not watch Big Brother.

8 Comments:

Blogger Scorpy said...

I reckon Gretel would go off like a frog in a sock :)

3:36 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

How does someone manage to shower properly if they're not nude? I don't think I could enjoy showering in a bikini or whatever for 6 weeks... I like the bit about making shit up about the idiots left inside though... you could probably sell your lies to New Idea or something and no-one would be the wiser until they got out!

5:35 pm  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Pashing Gretel is a COOL thing!!!

7:23 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Scorpy - I think you a dead right mate.
Sar - now you're thinking!
Caz - how do you know? Have you been there????

12:10 pm  
Blogger killerrabbit said...

Sure you don't like Big Brother? Blogging about it means that you luurrvee it...big brother and surfercam, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s....you get the picture

4:13 pm  
Blogger redcap said...

Are you guys sure that Gretel would go off like the proverbial frog? She seems a bit, well, stilted and lacking in imagination to me. But maybe that's just her on telly. She was a pretty funny writer back in the day.

5:06 pm  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

I reckon initially she'd slap your face but in truth, you'd make her panties damp.

When the camera's went off, she'd be all over you like bees to honey.

AND i reckon, she'd be a top lay!

1:10 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Killer - no, not a fan.
Red - there's only one way to find out......
Smacky - I hope you're right!

9:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home