surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Friday, April 20, 2007

SurferCam has been around....

I just found out my Passport has expired.

I went back through all the stamps and visas in the passport.

Here is a list of all the stamps and visas and it doesn't even include all the other places I visited whilst in the country:

Barcelona, Spain.
Biarritz, France.
Cancun, Mexico.
New York, USA.
Los Angeles, USA.
Gothenburg, Sweden.
Singapore, Singapore.
Dublin, Ireland.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Brussels, Belgium.
Bali, Indonesia.
Nadi, Fiji.
UK Working Visa.
France Tourist Visa.
London Heathrow, UK.
London Gatwick, UK.
London City, UK.
London Stansted, UK.
Channel Tunnel, UK.
Sydney, Australia.
Brisbane, Australia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home