surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Australian Fashion Week.

Australian Fashion Week was on last week and this years "big thing" is Short Dresses and even Shorter Skirts.

And every Aussie bloke is bloody excited about that!

Now, if the designers could just get some real women to model the clothes, that would be even better.

One of my arms would be bigger than most of the Model's legs put together.

6 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Fashion week this year = bollocks. Yes, short skirts/dresses, some of which are fab, but suitable for what, a handful of the population? Also, nothing new or exciting, and prices that are simply laughable.

I went, got my goodie bag, turned on my killer heels, and left.

3:09 pm  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Pick me pick me pick me...oh, wait, maybe wait a few months :)

4:36 pm  
Blogger Neily said...

mmm, some of those girls are quite scary looking. If they put normal women up there in tiny skirts and high heels I would be a much happier man.

7:54 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

JB - I agree!
Caz - not sure what you mean....
Neily - Totally agree mate.

10:07 am  
Blogger Sarah said...

I didn't even look at the collections this year, let alone the models, but I have no doubt you're right on the money with this one.

8:03 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Sarah - one thing you will learn, is that I am ALWAYS right.
And if you want a second opinion, ask me again!

9:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home