surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

An Apology

Over the past few months I have received many funny images/jokes and
have
posted them on this site so fellow bloggers and friends,
who I thought shared the same sense of humour,
would enjoy them.

Unfortunately, I seem to have upset a few people and received criticism
for being sexist and shallow.

Therefore, from now on I am only posting pictures of old monuments,
nature and other cultural sights
which are educational for your mind.


So, here is a picture of the Pont Neuf Bridge in Toulouse, France.








11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Priceless!...and I thought all you aussies were interested in was beer and cricket.

Nice to have some culture in blogland

10:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great!

10:16 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for todays lesson in culture, surfer!

Can I please be in your geography class?

10:49 am  
Blogger Jen said...

LOL!

Charming, Cam :D

3:47 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

*chuckle*

6:58 pm  
Blogger Brian said...

What year was the bridge built dude?

10:16 pm  
Blogger Neily said...

Can anyone tell me what colour the brdige is (without looking again)?

2:51 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

StePHen - oh yes we love that too.
Deb - Thanks
Hun - yes, and my Sex Ed class.
DJen - I'm full of charm.
Magic - hehehe
Brian - what bridge?
Neily - what bridge?

9:33 am  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Verynice, ummm, architecture!!!

7:09 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

You're a bit hit and miss with your pics, but public nudity is always good.

8:00 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Caz - yes it is good.
Sar - not sure what you mean by "hit & miss"????

9:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home