surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Not. Happy. Jan.

Today, I hate the world.

Is it because :
a) It’s Monday
b) I’m tired
c) I’m hungover
d) I’m hating work
e) I have heaps of work to do
f) I can’t be bothered to do anything
g) I have nothing decent to blog about
h) I can never seem to get ahead financially
i) I desperately need a holiday
j) I just saw the surf at lunch and it’s perfect
k) I still have 3 hours to go today at work
l) All of the above.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel much the same way - bar a few. (Geddit? Bar? No? Anyway...)Stupid clients wanting everything done for them, handing in stuff late & then blaming us because they get fined. Grrrr.........

I need a blog. Maybe I could take over yours?


The Man

3:18 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

I walked into work today after a week off (don't get excited, it wasn't a real holiday, I had exams), and was just assailed with all kinds of demands. Just like I never left. Sigh.

I hate this time of year.

6:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and then there's...
m) THE END (of the financial year) IS NIGH!!

11:41 pm  
Blogger The Exception said...

At least your work day is over and mine is... just beginning! Just four more work days until Friday.

Sounds like you could use a massage.

11:43 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

The Man - Just who is "The Man"? Not sure if you could cope with the pressures and demands of this blog.
Magic - Exams - YUCK!
Mike - no, not a good time.
Ex - is that an offer? Than I accept.

11:46 am  
Blogger The Exception said...

I enjoy giving a massage, especially when it is truly needed. It sounds like you truly need one.

Sometimes, with work and a kid, such little things make a big difference - and yet finding the time to enjoy them can be such a challenge.

5:22 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Ex - I totally agree!

10:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home