surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Tragedy

For those that are living outside Australia and don't know, there was a horrific train crash at Kerang in Victoria last week.

On Friday I was reading about how a man called Craig Meredith had not only lost his wife in the accident but also lost two of his daughters as well.

I honestly don’t know how he would cope.

I have a daughter and if anything happened to her, yes I would be completely devastated and I would not cope. I’m not sure I would want to cope.

So I couldn't possibly understand what it would be like loose two daughters and your wife.

My thoughts go out to Craig and his remaining family. All the best.

5 Comments:

Blogger Eileen Dover said...

I can't even read about those things, it just tears me up too much.

Sad, sad stuff. I can't imagine losing your family like that... all in one go.

11:22 am  
Blogger Scorpy said...

Ditto!!!

7:44 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

ED & Scorpy - Very sad indeed.

9:07 am  
Blogger The Exception said...

I can't even begin to imagine.

The Diva and I were supposed to go to Annapolis on Wednesday with my parents to pick up my grandparents from a reunion to bring them back to Virginia. I am not going now because I have to work. It occurred to me, after reading this, that if something happens to them while they are on this journey, I will lose so very much. I do not know how I would find the strength to move beyond such an event.

Very sad situation. My heart goes out to them.

5:13 am  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

Tragic. I would not be able to cope either.

12:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home