surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Book

If anybody is looking for a great book to read, that is bloody entertaining and completely shocking, have a read of Anthony Kiedis’ Scar Tissue.



For those not in the know, Anthony is the lead singer of the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Can anyone suggest any good books for me to read?

Please don’t mention Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings or any books that are political, or soppy love stories…

4 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

I have been wanting to steal this from my sister for ages, everyone says it is an amazing read.

I haven't been blown away by a book for ages, but will have a look on my bookshelf tonight.

1:12 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

I've been wanting read that and the Iggy Pop one for ages.

Do you like Matthew Reilly? Writes really fast action novels. Start with Ice Station

6:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read The Historian. It's fucking brilliant.

10:08 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

JB - apart from this book, it's been a long time.
Magic - oh yeah thanks. I will buy that Ice Station book - I've been meaning to check out his work. Plus he's an Aussie, so have to support the local guy.
Deb - oh cool. Will have a look for it. Thanks.

11:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home