surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Californication

On Monday night I had the absolute pleasure of watching David Duchovy’s (from X-Files) new show called Californication.

What an awesome show!

I think someone dubbed it as Sex in the City for blokes – and they’re not far off it. There was nudity, sex, fights, comedy, drama, stealing people’s pets and artwork, and they dropped the ‘fuck’ word like it was the ‘the’ word.

One thing that did piss me off was the television station’s constant plug about ‘watching the show at the same time as it’s being screened in the U.S.’.

Well after living in the States for many years and knowing about something called ‘time zones’, I thought I’d check up on this so-called being screened at the same time as in the U.S.

In most places in Australia, Californication was on at 9.30pm.
So what time would that be in America :
- Los Angeles – 4.30am
- New York – 7.30am

Yeah, not sure a brand new show, with tits and arse and swearing, with a star like David Duchovy is going to be aired at 4am or 7am in the US.

Nice try.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Not bad, fitting all that into 20 minutes, eh?

3:46 pm  
Blogger Max said...

Now if we could just get them to have a nude fight (women only and oiled up please) whilst stealing peoples pets they have a complete winner.

8:58 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Sarah - 20 mins?
Max - well there were two people having sex while the DD stole the dog, who was actually watching the couple have sex.

12:34 pm  
Blogger Doll Face said...

i cant get my head around the '16' YO being the little girl from the nanny - so wrong!

I didnt mind the show, i prefer entourage :-)

7:15 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

20 minutes of show and 10 goddamn minutes of ads! I hate ads!

8:52 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Nat - They showed her naked the other night, so I got my head around that pretty quick...
Sar - oh yes! I FUCKING hate ads. (I was just a bit confused because the show goes for an hour....)

8:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home