surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Double Post.

1. CSI Miami – Did anyone watch CSI Miami last night?

I normally don’t because it’s so predictable it's boring, but I couldn’t sleep, so I watched.

If you did see it, did you pick up that the name of the “baddie” was Wayne King??

(For anybody who doesn’t get this, say “Wayne King” together and it sounds like “wanking”, which in most countries means “guy masturbating”)

2. Dear Ungrateful Lesbians,

I hear you were successful using IVF but are now planning on suing because you only wanted one child and you are now getting two.

Well you ungrateful bitches, I personally know about a dozen couples who are trying desperately, and have done for a while now, to get pregnant through IVF and are willing to have ANYTHING – one child, two children, a football team. As long as they have something!

They would do anything to be in your situation, and all you can do is bitch about it. I’d be thanking myself lucky if I were you, not everyone can get pregnant, you’ve achieved it, be happy and move on.

I guess you’ll also try and sue if the children grow up to be ugly or fat.

Oh and by the way, this is not an attack on Lesbians at all, I would be saying the exact same thing if it were a gay or straight couple doing this.

6 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Ungreatful I agree!!

4:24 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yeah those women are idiots. They whinge about their 'loss of freedom as a couple' and blame it on the fact they have 2 kids, as if having only one kid would be somehow equivalent to having none and equal no disruption to their perfectly planned little lives. No sympathy from these quarters.

And as if the anti-gay-parents brigade needed anything else to latch onto, I bet some of those nutjobs will be using these selfish idiots as an 'example' of why gay people should be banned from having children.

5:06 pm  
Blogger Mike from Adelaide said...

Surfercam....

One of them has lost the ability to love. Don't you see the tragedy in this. If they don't sue, their plan of being millionaires by the end of the decade will be shot....

8:38 am  
Blogger Julia said...

Cunts.

9:52 am  
Blogger Scorpy said...

I can't watch CSI Miami becaus eof the lead guy and way he always stands with his hands on his hips and talks like a Wayne King expert...I just want to stomp on him!!!
As for the lesbians suing the Doctor...that makes me so angry...Don't they realise that IVF is hit and miss and a fair amount of inseminations lead to multiple births???

9:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online cod online drugstore tramadol - tramadol contraindications

3:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home