surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Another one over....

Well another birthday over and done with.

I do love celebrating my birthday, to the point where I am almost telling strangers in the street that it’s my birthday.

But they get fairly meaningless once you’ve done 18, 20, 21 and 30.

I guess the next big one is 40 and that’s still a long way off.

Saturday was a perfect day here and I was (gladly) woken by the Monkey at 7am with a hand-made birthday card for me. Hand-made cards are the best type of birthday and Christmas cards.

Pancakes at home, then Coffee at my favourite coffee shop – told them it was my birthday – free coffee!

Lunch at a pub with the Pink Mafia and the Monkey. Then about 20 or so friends joined us for many many many beers.

Then out for dinner for more beers and great Fijian-Indian food.

Got home in time to watch the Wallabies play Wales in the World Cup.

Watched the kick off…. and then woke up as the players walked off the field at full-time..

Sunday – recovery.

5 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Sounds like your perfect day!

Fijian-Indian food - that would be yum! Glad to hear you had a great birthday.

12:24 pm  
Blogger Neily said...

heard the wallabies got up em, eh?! Go son!

10:02 am  
Blogger Max said...

Yes team, i saw the wobbly boot being laced up at the pub prior to dinner.

nice one mate.

10:19 am  
Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

Happy Birthday!
30 is the raddest age to be right now. I've been doing it since July.

12:56 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Julia - Yep, all good!
Neily - Sure did mate.
Max - Thanks for your support on the big game-day.
TAB - I've been doing it since 2004!

9:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home