surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Friday, October 05, 2007

Anonymous


Most bloggers out there don’t have their photos posted on their blogs so you don’t really know what they look like. And even for those that do have photos, people always look different in real life.

So I wonder if you have ever come close, physically, to one of your fellow bloggers that you actually don’t know in real life.

I mean, I could be in a strip club watching some girls take their clothes off and not even realise it’s Steph, Enny and Jen up there on stage. And I wouldn’t know that the seedy guy next to me was Scorpy, and that the bouncer on the door was Max. And the waitress with the cute arse and big boobs was Miss Smack.

Or the beautiful girl at the French restaurant earlier in the night was Julia, or that the waitress was Nat. Or the cabbie that drove me to the strip club was Adrian.

At the bar, in between dinner and the club, was that Tabbie drunk in the corner hitting on Neily. And what about the two girls caught pashing outside – it could have easily been Rach and Eileen.

And those dodgy guys selling drugs out the front might have been Russ, Fingers and MJ?

And last month on that flight, it could have been WL that was that girl walking down the aisle, or Cazzie was the girl at the check-in desk.

And the couple at the pro-Howard march early that day was actually Sar & Gam, next to an excited looking Magic.

Interesting thought…

11 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Hahha, so funny, but it is quite scary at the same time :)

9:31 pm  
Blogger Scorpy said...

I've only been there once, honest, with Mr Rudd...he said it was a business centre :)

10:39 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

"Pro-Howard". Smart arse. :-)

Whenever I'm wandering around the city I always keep a look out for Sarah and Gam - I know they don't go into the mall all that much but I still look for them anyway!

10:40 pm  
Blogger Steph said...

A stripper? A fecking stripper? You could have at least made me a call girl.....a high class one of course.

11:24 am  
Blogger Enny said...

I'm a stripper?! WOAH!

8:54 pm  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

Well, I have been a waitress.... you know Cam, this story could go in our favour too!

Maybe you're that cute guy that all of us women see shyly sitting in the corner that we never have the courage to approach in case he tells us to fukc off :)

9:51 pm  
Blogger The Exception said...

Funny and cleverly written.

I am finding that, in my own little corner of the world, I like to keep people guessing. However, if a Hooters ever open there, you can rest assured that I might be one of the servers! ;)

11:31 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Caz - Very scary!
Scorp - yeah right.
Magic - yeah it's a bit like that.
Steph - I'll remember that for next time.
Enny - Yep!
Smack - I don't know about 'cute'.
Ex - there is a Hooters 10 minutes drive from my house. I was there last weekend! And the weekend before that...

11:18 am  
Blogger Max said...

Grrr....

bounce, bounce, bounce bounce the ball bouncings so much fun...

11:54 am  
Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

oooh Neily and I have the same template. That's so freaking hot. I'm gonna have to get drunk and hit on him for sure now.

8:38 am  
Blogger Mountjoy said...

Nah. I'd be the guy with Kevin Rudd, getting dragged away saying "What! You mean women take their clothes off for money in here?????"

10:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home