surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Monday, October 01, 2007

BIG Weekend!!!!

Holy Shit!

What a weekend.

For all those outside of Australia, we had the Australian Rules Football (No.1 football code) Grand Final on Saturday afternoon and the Rugby League (No.2 football code) Grand Final on Sunday night.

The weekend panned out like this :

Friday Night – quick couple of beers at the pub, then to a friends housewarming party. Took light beers as I was driving – light beers are crap and will not get you pissed, so I had a few shots. By time I left I promise I was sober. On the drive home, got followed by a car full of idiots but eventually lost them.

Saturday – out on a mate’s boat, then home to meet some eBayers who bought some shit from me. Off to the pub with a bunch of mates to watch Aussie Rules Grand Final. Game was virtually over by half time, so we went to Hooters for “afternoon tea”. Then went to dinner, came home and “fell asleep” drunk on the lounge room floor around 7pm. Awoke to find myself cuddled up with my dog – at least it was inside this time. Crawled into the Man-Cave. Woke up around 1am feeling like death, and got to experience Hooters chicken wings all over again…..

Sunday – coffee, then a great engagement party at friends house, was supposed to go to the Rugby League Grand Final at the pub afterwards, but instead watched it at home on the couch in my pj’s.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Certainly has been one awesome weekend. LOL at the cuddling doggy inside thing...I remeber that post well :)

11:07 am  
Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

Hooters is in AU? I had no idea.

3:39 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Caz - yep it was big.
t.a.b. - Yep, but get this, they are trying to make it a "family restaurant" even though the girls are dressed exactly the same as in the U.S.
It is NOWHERE near as good as over there.... Very disappointing!

11:39 am  
Blogger Max said...

what could be diappointing about hooters??

isn't it the same as the blowjob thing even when it's bad it's good?

2:22 pm  
Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

families like nice boobs just as much as nice young males do... or do they?

8:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home