surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday Morning Funny

A fleeing Taliban, desperate for water, was plodding
through Afghanistan desert when he saw something far off
in the distance.

Hoping to find water, he hurried toward the object, only
to find a little old Jew at a small stand selling ties.

The Taliban asked, "Do you have water?"

The Jew replied, "I have no water. Would you like to buy
a tie? They are only $5."

The Taliban shouted, "Idiot! I do not need an overpriced
tie. I need Water! I should kill you, but I must find water first."

"OK," said the old Jew, "it does not matter that you do
not want to buy a tie and that you hate me. I will show
you that I am bigger than that.

If you continue over that hill to the east for about two
miles, you will find a lovely restaurant. It has all the
ice cold water you need. Shalom."

Muttering to himself, the Taliban staggered away over the hill.

Several hours later he staggered back.

"Your fucking brother won't let me in without a tie."

3 Comments:

Blogger MikeFitz said...

Well I thought it was funny.

8:18 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

I reckon it is Joke of the Year!

9:28 am  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

hahaha hilarious

1:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home