surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I loathe Valentines Day

One Valentines Day, John came home from work with a bunch of flowers for his wife Jane.

He arrives home, and Jane and her friend Kate are having coffee.

“Happy Valentines Day Jane,” says John, handing her the huge bunch of flowers.

“Oh, thanks, John.”

When John walks out of the room, Kate remarks to Jane what a loving husband she has.

“Yeah,” says Jane, not looking very happy, “but now that means I’ll have to spend the rest of the night on my back and with my legs in the air.”

Kate says, “Why? Don’t you have a vase?”

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Haha! Good one.

11:36 am  
Blogger killerrabbit said...

That sounds itchy!

2:00 pm  
Blogger Scorpy said...

I hope they were going to take the thorns out...ouch :)

8:05 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Sar - An oldie but a goodie.
KRab - quite!
Scorpy - that would be a bit too kinky...

9:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home