surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Numero Uno



Go on, Google "SurferCam" and see who’s No.1.

You can even click on “I’m Feeling Lucky” and you come straight here.
Plus it doesn't matter if you use Australian Google or the worldwide version.

And to think, some companies spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to achieve being No.1 on Google… all I had to do was come up with a dodgy blog!

6 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Cool.

I just did a search for "mymagicbellybutton" and third on the list was "[Technorati] tag results for vagina"

Hmmmmmm

6:38 pm  
Blogger The Exception said...

You sound like you were surprised that you came up #1? I mean, honestly, how many other surfer Cam's are as cool and prolific and as attractive as you? I would have expected nothing less as this is one great place and you are a fab guy! ;)

Now, "The Exception" does fair so well. I suppose I need to work on that!

See you in the surf.

5:26 am  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

You aint dodgy mate

8:58 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Magic - wtf?
Ex - oh you are too nice. You've now been added to my christmas list.
Caz - thanks Caz.

4:58 pm  
Blogger Doll Face said...

i've googled my name and nothing! so depressing, them i started googling friends... ohhhhh i got gossip :-)

9:54 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Nat - spill the beans!

12:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home