surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Can I please retire now?

Isn’t it great when the first conversation of the working day goes something like this :

SurferCam : Morning, how are you going?

Boss : Shithouse! That’s how I am going! Fucking shithouse! Everything’s fucked! Everything that could possibly go wrong, is going fucking wrong! It's a fucking disaster!

I think it’s going to be a loooong day…

3 Comments:

Blogger Splade said...

I felt like saying that a number of times today, actually

Sometimes sucks more when someone else says it though

4:12 pm  
Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

nice language, office mate!

4:40 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

GT - yeah exactly
Tabbie - it's only me and my boss in our company so no one else can get offended.

9:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home