surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Devastated.

Devastated.

Upset.

Inconsolable.

Saddened.

Gutted.

Distraught.

In mourning.

Disappointed.

Dismayed.

Shocked.

Stunned.

This is how I felt after Saturday night’s tragic loss by the Wallabies in the Rugby World Cup. I actually felt like someone had died.

Yes girls, I know it’s only a game, but myself and all my rugby mates are devastated.

Over the weekend I had saddened phone calls and text messages from mates in Australia, Hong Kong, London, the USA and from the actual game in Marseilles, France. Everyone is in shock.

The only thing that made me feel a little bit better was that the Kiwis CHOKED once again, and are also out. They were the unbackable favourites to win too.

Oh well, I just hope France or Argentina win now.

10 Comments:

Blogger Max said...

gutted..... made me poop my pants.

and then to make it worse Ford went 1,2,3 at Bathurst.

ooops I better be careful...
I dont want to be called a male chauven what ever it is at my age... they seem really scary

11:56 am  
Blogger Sarah said...

What's most disappointing is that we were owned by England, who are by and large a shithouse team redeemed only by the kicking skills of Johnny Wilkinson. It's a real shame Australia couldn't come up with the goods...

And I love the Kiwis... Joe Rocokoko = yummmm

1:13 pm  
Blogger Eileen Dover said...

Need a hug?

8:32 pm  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

Last time, I cried. This time, I avoided it. Like the plague, but it still found me when overseas friends texted me. :(

9:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A curse upon Jonny Wilkinson's boots!

Being in Paris next week isn't going to be nearly as much fun now.

7:12 am  
Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

I still say wallabies is an adorable name. I want to squeeze its cheeks.

8:37 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Max - Yeah wasn't a good weekend...
Sarah - please don't ever say "I love the Kiwis" on this blog EVER AGAIN!!
ED - Please.
Smacky - I know.
Mike - What! You're going over??
Tabbie - That's a typical girly response.

2:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Paris for Grand Final day; booked it last February.

Flight out is this Saturday evening. I'll actually be in the air while France whoops England's @ss. If not, I'll end up cheering for the Boks.

11:03 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Mike - you must be more disappointed than anyone at Australia's loss.
Have fun - bring me back a croissant!

1:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, you pretty much covered it: Devastated, Upset, Inconsolable, etc...

4:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home