surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Indy - Part I

The Indy Car Grand Prix starts today on the Gold Coast and goes for the next few days, with the main races on Sunday.

From what I have seen so far by walking around the streets at lunchtime, is that every bogan, bevan, rev-head, car-nut and westie have climbed out of their caves and arrived with their feral family members.

I also notice that every stripper, hooker and promo chick have appeared like magic and have descended on the Coast.
I can't wait to go on Sunday!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dot said...

bogan, bevan, rev-head, car-nut and westie...

which one are you?

9:32 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Dot - ah, (f) None of the above.

3:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home