surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Indy – Part III


Observations from Indy on Sunday :

- If you have your first beer at 9am, you will be nice and pissed before lunch.

- If you have your first beer at 9am, you will have trouble remembering your name at 5pm.

- Skimpy is not always sexy.

- Lycra is a privilege; not a right.

- If you are a girl surrounded by hundreds of guys, you will get harassed.

- If you are a girl surrounded by thousands of guys, you will get harassed to get your “tits out”, and if you are drunk, you probably will.

- A majority of car racing fans are yobbos, bogans, piss-heads and idiots.

- A majority of promo chicks are very very hot.

- Girls wearing micro skirts, high-heels and bikinis to Indy are in for a lot of harassment.

11 Comments:

Blogger AS said...

i was a promo chick once. but then i got fired cause my tits were too big.

10:46 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Dot, will you marry me?

11:58 am  
Blogger Mars said...

now THAT's a bit more than you bargained for, isn't it Dot?

12:15 pm  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Hmmmm, well, I best not become a promo girl eh? LOL

12:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was never a promo girl...but I used to do bachelor parties and work in a strip club doing lap dances dressed as a school girl!!!

Think Britney in Hit Me Baby One More Time, cause the was the year I was doing it. I was MUCH hotter than Britters.

2:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:48 am  
Blogger Steph said...

Indy shmindy. I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would want to watch cars go around and around in circles.

Booooooooring!

4:04 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Caz - oh you would look great.
Kit - Where are the pics?

4:30 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Steph - they actually don't go round and round in circles...

4:58 pm  
Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

I don't know what a yobbo or a bogan is, but I'm going to nickname my friends these things and see if they find out it's not nice.

5:30 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Bit like "white-trash" but not as poor and it's more of a joking name.

12:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home