Someone sent me one of those “getting to know your friends” emails last weekend.Here is my response after a rather LARGE NIGHT OUT…
1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? 12:30pm, so not really morning… it was a big night last night…
2. WHAT TIME DID YOU GO TO BED LAST NIGHT? Does passing out on the couch count, if so, then somewhere between 1am and 3am.
3. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? Chicken Little with Monkey.
4. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? Simpsons, Little Britain, Spicks & Specks.
5. WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? 2 Nurofen, Lemon-Lime Gatorade and a packet of Burger Rings (the only things I can keep down when really hungover).
6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Joffles
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CUISINE? Mexican, Italian & Japanese
8. WHAT FOODS DO YOU DISLIKE? Fish, Yoghurt & especially Mayonnaise – nothing that white should be edible – Plus I’m pretty sure it comes from Elephants…
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE POTATO CHIP? Salt & Vinegar.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CD AT THE MOMENT? Radiohead “Kid A” or iOTA Live EP.
11. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? Honda CRV … and a Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing (when I’m asleep at night…)
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SANDWICH? Ham, Cheese, Mango Chutney & fresh cracked black pepper. Obviously no Mayo.
13. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE? Rudeness.
14. FAVOURITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? Dallas Harlequins Rugby Union t-shirt that I’ve worn so many times it’s see-through (just how the chicks like !).
15. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION WHERE WOULD IT BE? Mexico, again, or Skiing in Colorado, again.
16. WHAT IS IN YOUR CAR? Surfboard, CD's, deck chairs, dog leash, empty beer bottle(s)...
17. FAVOURITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? Used to be Cult… I prefer unique clothing.
18. WHERE WOULD YOU WANT TO RETIRE TO? Lennox/Ballina.
19. FAVOURITE TIME OF DAY? 7pm – Work is over, drinking has started.
20. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? On a sheep farm in Victoria.
21. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Cricket, AFL, Rugby Union, Ice Hockey, Surfing.
22. COKE OR PEPSI? Coke, but preferably Vanilla Coke, or Coke with Jack.
23. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN DIANA DIED? Off chops in London (went to her funeral too).
24. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN 9/11 HAPPENED? In bed asleep, but woken by my sister in Greece. Couldn't believe what I saw on TV - still can't.
25. DO YOU HAVE PETS? Monkey and Boo
26. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? Baker, Farmer, Lawyer.
27. HAVE YOU EVER COME CLOSE TO DYING? Twice. Once when I was swept of the rocks at Greenmount Beach and nearly drowned. And once “Car Surfing” when I came off the roof and landed on my head.
28. FAVOURITE CHOCOLATE BAR? Timeout, Kit Kat.
29. BEST PICKUP LINE? Your eyes are the same colour as my Porsche.
30. WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT JOBS YOU HAVE HAD IN YOUR LIFE? Tourist Retail Shop, McDonald’s (3 and a half shifts), picking up and washing golf balls from the driving range, worked at The Gap (USA), Merchant Banker, Investment Banking / Share Trader, Property Developer.
31. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE JOB? Merchant Banking in London – I think we drank more than we worked…
32. WHAT COLOUR UNDERWEAR ARE YOU WEARING? Aussie Flag Boxers!!
33. TATTOOS? No, no tough stickers for me.
34. PIERCING? None.
35. EYE COLOUR? Blue, same as my Porsche…
36. FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla Bean with smashed M&M's.
37. LOVE SOMEONE SO MUCH IT MADE YOU CRY? Yep.
38. FORD OR HOLDEN? Holden.
39. BEEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT? Yes, apart from backing into a parked trailer yesterday.
40. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Friday arvo and all day Saturday.
41. FAVOURITE RESTAURANTS? Corsetti’s in Paddington (Sydney), Jack’s Burger House in Dallas (USA), Chuy’s (Dallas), Uncle Julio’s (Dallas) and Hooters (anywhere)!
42. FAVOURTIE CAFE? Little Beans at Nobbys and a little one (forget name) in Double Bay.
43. FAVOURITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Taco Bueno (USA), Burger Street (USA).
44. FAVOURITE BAR? Café Boheme (London).
45. FAVOURITE BEER? Local – Carlton Draught. International – Dos Equis (Mexico) and Jupiler (Belgium).
46. FAVOURITE SPIRITS? Absolut Vanilla, Absolut Citron, Crown Royal Canadian Whisky.
47. FAVOURITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Coffee – Iced Coffee & Flat Whites.
48. FAVOURITE COCKTAILS? Morning – Bloody Mary, Lunch – Margarita’s, Dinner - Martini.
49. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Blondes, but I’m not fussy.
50. SKIING OR SNOWBOARDING? Skiing.
51. SURFING OR BOOGIE-BOARDING? HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa Surfing of course!
52. FAVOURITE HOLIDAY? Twice skiing in Colorado with my best mates, a long weekend in Biarritz, France and Cancun, Mexico.
53. WORST HOLIDAY? Christmas 2004 – rained, no surf, all of us got sick with the flu – fucking awful! And we weren’t even in the Tsunami.
54. LOW POINTS IN LIFE? Arriving in London for 2 years with almost no money and then my wallet got stolen on the second day. Parents separating. Girlfriends leaving me. Pet dog dying. My 32 year old neighbour dying last year, and I barely knew him.
55. HIGH POINT IN LIFE? No.1 - When my Monkey was born. Finishing Uni. Becoming a Trader. My bonus last year.
56. WHICH STORE WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO MAX OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD? Harrods in London – because a can of baked Beans is about A$10, so it wouldn’t take long…
57. WHAT DO YOU DO MOST OFTEN WHEN YOU ARE BORED? Drink Beer, search the Net.
58. LAST PERSON YOU WENT TO DINNER WITH? The Pink Mafia & The Monkey
59. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? JJJ and me typing.
60. IF THERE WAS ONE THING YOU COULD CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF, WHAT WOULD IT BE? My looks, I’m far too good looking.
61. HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE YOU SENDING THIS EMAIL TO? None, but the whole world will see it as it’s going on my Blog.