surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Monday, March 12, 2007

In the Lift #4 - Part II

A while back I introduced you all to the Madonna freak that works in my building.
He's about 30 years old (old enough to know better), a rough and rugged type of bloke, who just happens to be blatantly OBSESSED with Madonna.
Why do I know this? Well as my previous post pointed out, he wears a gold necklace with the word Madonna on it, he has a picture of Madonna hanging off his mobile phone, and he was wearing a bandanna around his wrist with the word Madonna on it.
And on Friday, I discovered that he is truly fanatical.
Why?
Because I saw him with a short-sleeve shirt on and what did he have tattooed around his arm?
You guessed it boys and girls :
MADONNA

(Somehow I've got to get a photo of this guy because I am sure there are people out there who can't and don't want to believe that this guy really exists.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Well, your last paragraph took what I was going to say, pic or he don;t exist, oh my, I fear you read my mind, lol.

10:25 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Caz, I'm afraid he does exist. Scary I know.

5:11 pm  
Blogger Eileen Dover said...

Honey, it's okay.

We know you're talking about yourself.

10:22 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Ha.
No, if I were to become a freakishly obsessive fan, it would be over Madonna that's for sure!

1:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home